Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
The four-week, 120 hour, full time CELTA course gives you the essential skills and knowledge you need to teach adults and older teenagers. The course provides hands-on teaching practice and observation so that you get the chance to apply your learning in the classroom with English language learners
- Face to face
- Have a minimum of a high C1 level in English, both written and spoken, in order to complete all the assessed elements of the course
- Be at least 20 yrs old by the end of the course and educated to the standard required for entry into higher education
COURSE SELECTION PROCEDURE
Candidates must complete an application form and pre-interview tasks in addition to a face-to-face interview held either at Tenidiomas (Jerez), via Skype or by telephone. Acceptance is at the discretion of the centre.
You will be assessed throughout the course in the following manner, there is no final examination. The two types of assessment are:
- 4 written assignments (each 750 to 1,000 words)
- 6 hours assessed teaching practice at different levels of ability
- CELTA certificate
- 2nd to 27th July, 2018 (Jerez). More information from email@example.com
- 1,450 Euros
To secure a place on the course a deposit of 450 Euros must be paid and the balance of the course fee is due 4 weeks prior to the starting date.
If you are employed by a Spanish school/company these courses can be subsidised by the Fundación Tripartita